Monday, November 7, 2011

November rain...

Yes, It's actually raining! After a hot summer and a long drought we're getting a little more rain, which is awesome! Just hoping for that slow soaking rain to fill in the reservoirs, ponds and creeks. Also, unexpectedly, the colors outside are magnificent! The couple of frosty nights we had have turned the leaves in the trees to a rainbow of colors, what a beautiful sight! :)

On stock side of things October totaled six ELs again, as posted below. Thank You!
 






November started out with an EL on the first day, and yet another today, on the 7th -- let them come! :)



I also ventured out to a local arts and crafts fair with my pictures, and sold a few. The main achievement for me was just to get out there, see that I can do it, and learn what I need to improve with for the next time out. Mission accomplished! :)

Let it rain, let it rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment