Thursday, November 24, 2011

Disappointment!

Oh, yeah.
November has been a great disappointment.
Last year the DLs were way up in November, making it the best month I've ever had, download wise - even now, with a port three times as big I'm way down. I was hoping to get to same amount of DLs, and past it, but unless something wild happens in the last days of the month I won't be anywhere near last year's numbers.
Oh well, not much you can do!
I did get one more EL early in the month, it seemed like it went to the same place the previous law enforcement EL went.



After that, the DLs have been declining, very little Christmas DLs overall at the best Christmas selling time of the year......
*sigh*
Sometimes it just "bees" that way ;)
Maybe things will pick up after Thanksgiving and the sales are awesome all the way till Christmas...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment