Saturday, April 23, 2011

Whoah!!! Or, no, really... keep on!!! :)

As this week started I was expecting a slowish week with the approaching Easter and holidays. Little did I know I was about to get hit with the most amazing week yet on my stock journey.
Monday started out nice with DLs, but every one of them was "just" a regular subscription DL. ODDs, the ones that had been bringing me more $$ earlier in the month were avoiding me like plague.
Then it started on Tuesday... an EL on a kitty pic...
Following that, THREE ELs on Wednesday on two Hummers and a butterfly.
That was already unbelievable!
Thursday, another EL, for Hank wearing a Santa hat. The image had never sold before!
Friday reduced me to tears. Another EL on a butterfly. This was surreal, things like this don't happen to me!! My friends on SS forum called me after an amazing lady photographer, Sandra Cunningham, whose port you can find here:

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-usandralise.html

What an honor... but... she's in her own class, miles above :)
Let's not lower her to my low level...LOL


Now, wondering how next week will turn out after a total surprise last week! :O

Here are the wonder makers:




Yeahh!!

And... Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment