Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snow, white flowers and butterflies!

This past week saw a load of snow photo uploads from last winter, and quite a few of them got downloaded, too! The only question was - why didn't I upload them long time ago?
I also played a little with "white on white" - or white on "white" as my background really wasn't pure white. It was fun and I plan to do something similar soon again. The pic I like best from those is this one




This week also saw a wild end to the month of September - in the three last days I had 20% of all the downloads for the month. The first day of October was just as good and it was fun seeing those DLs roll in :)
Now the weekend is here and things are quiet as usual. Good time to plan on new pics with new views! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment