Sunday, October 17, 2010

My First EL!

Last week saw my very first EL - enhanced license - which means I got a bunch of money for it compared to the normal 25 cents, and also that it will be used for "merchandising and high-viewership commercial uses" i.e in a magazine or a product. I also had my best download day so far on the same day I had the EL, so it was a pretty exciting day :)

Here's the EL photo...



Christmas card material? :)


Also, I have another photo hat has been very successful after I uploaded it, and it's climbing up the DL ladder fast - here's the beauty



Today has been a fairly good DL day despite it being Sunday - I'm just hoping it doesn't mean Monday will be one of those obligatory slow days... fingers crossed for another good day...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment